Deep Creek Middle School Made Accessible
The Island School is committed to making our educational model accessible to students and families in Eleuthera. As such, the operating costs for the Deep Creek Middle School are subsidized through significant funding from The Island School and the Cape Eleuthera Foundation.
Tuition for the 2022 – 2023 school year is $2,500. A DCMS education is valued at $12,000 annually, the cost to educate each student. In order to make this program accessible, The Island School has a robust annual fundraising program and is supported by generous donors and public partnerships. Enrollment at DCMS includes the following resources and activities:
- All Instructional Materials (books, art supplies, online resources)
- Field based and Lab learning with specialized faculty, scientists, engineers (School Without Walls, SCUBA instruction, sailing lessons)
- Co-Curricular Activities and After School Tutoring
- Technology (access to printers, iPads and cameras)
- Secondary School Advising
The Island School is committed to working with families so that all students accepted to DCMS are able to attend the program. Financial assistance is available based on demonstrated need and Financial Assistance Applications are available upon request.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.